You may link to Tokyo International Cruise Terminal website at (https://www.tokyo-international-cruise-terminal.jp/)
Although linking to our website does not require advance notification, please report to the Port Development Section, Port and Harbor Management Division, Bureau of Port and Harbor, Tokyo Metropolitan Government , the information requested via Nos. 1-5 below.
We may request the removal of the link if the contents of the destination website are found to violate laws and regulations or to be offensive to public order and morals.
In setting up the link, please state explicitly that the link destination is Tokyo International Cruise Terminal website.
Also, links should not be set up to display the pages of our website within the frame.
The files and content of documents on our website are subject to change or termination without notice.
- No. 1 Name of Person or Corporate Entity
- No. 2 Email Address
- No. 3 Postal Address
- No. 4 Title
- No. 5 Comments
The copyrights on files (e.g. documents and images) and their contents on this website are, in principle, retained by the Bureau of Port and Harbor, TMG. The said materials may not be reproduced without the consent of the TMG except in cases allowed by the Copyright Act (e.g. private photocopying and reference).
Also, Adobe Acrobat is a trademark of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
Note: all other company names and products on the website are, in general, their trademarks or registered marks.
We provide no warranties regarding the integrity or accuracy of the information on this website. We may change the information on this website without prior notice. We accept no responsibility for any loss that is directly or indirectly caused by using the information or contents on the website.
2. Prohibited matters
We prohibit the following activities associated with the use of this website.
- 1. Activities that obstruct and hinder the operations of this website
- 2. Activities that cause or potentially cause troubles, disadvantages or harm to privacy of the Bureau of Port and Harbor, TMG, other users and third parties
- 3. Activities that are offensive or potentially offensive to public order and morals
- 4. Activities that breach laws, regulations or ordinances
- 5. Other activities that the TMG deems as inappropriate
3. Applicable law and the court with jurisdiction
The use of this website, and interpretation and application of the use policy as set out here, shall, unless otherwise specified, be governed by the laws of Japan. All the disputes concerning the use of this website are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Tokyo District Court.
1. Recommended browser settings
The following browsers are recommended for safer and more comfortable use of this website.
- ・Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 or higher
- ・Latest version of Google Chrome
- ・Latest version of Mozilla Firefox
- ・Latest version of Safari
- ・Latest version of Microsoft Edge
2. Technologies used on this website
- 1. Cookie
- 3. SSL
- The website uses SSL encryption in certain services to enhance its security level. Your browser needs to have 128-bit SSL encryption to use relevant services. Using properly secured browsers allow users to encrypt and send/receive automatically their personal information (names, addresses, telephone numbers, etc.) typed by users. There is no concern for theft of details, should a third party intercept transmitted data. Also, please note that there may be cases where you cannot use the given pages due to the setting (e.g. firewall).
- 4. PDF
- You need to have installed Adobe Reader of Adobe Systems Incorporated in order to view or copy PDF files. If you have not installed Adobe Reader or cannot view the details of the website properly, please download its latest version.
- 5. Excel and Word
- Some files on our website are available in Microsoft Excel and Word. Microsoft Excel and Word must be downloaded prior to viewing.
- 6. YouTube
- 7. Twitter
- 8. Facebook
3. Security of information system
We will continue our project based on users' trust and protect information assets from threats for the purpose of fulfilling our social mission as an administrative body.
- 1. In order to keep safety and accuracy of information assets, we will take appropriate safety measures while making efforts to prevent unauthorized access and personal-information destruction, falsification, loss and leakage.
- 2. As for the handling of information assets, we will comply with the TMG Basic Information Security Policy and laws and other regulations.
- 3. In cases where the processing of information assets is outsourced to third parties, it will be operated under the proper management by the TMG.
- 4. We aim to maintain and enhance information security by creating a system for continuous enhancement.
Multilingual Service Policy
Our Web pages are translated into a variety of languages so as communicate accurate information on Tokyo International Cruise Terminal to as many visitors as possible both in Japan and around the world. Simply click on the desired language at the top of the page.